Here you will find some files to test algorithms of
disassembly. The files are:
* GEN-PRODIS.EXE file. This is a software that generates instances of products, with different number of componentes (all with right-angled parallelepipeds shape) and different types of unions among them. A description of the algorithm that generates the pieces, and the help to use the program, is available here. As mentioned below, associated to each generated instance, this program creates two TXT files: one with all the data necessary to assess the disassembly sequence of the product (named XXX-XXX-XXX-XX.TXT), and another just to allow the visualization of the product (named DRAW_*.TXT).
* VIS-PRODIS.EXE file. This is a software that allows to visualize in 3D (just as a reference to imagine the product that is going to be disassembled) the pieces generated by GEN-PRODIS. The program, very simple to use, has its own help in the menu. Program GEN-PRODIS generates two types of TXT files after running, associated to the generated instance: a file of name XXX-XXX-XXX-XX.TXT that contains all the data that the programs that will solve the problem will need; and a file of name DRAW_XXX-XXX-XXX-XX.TXT that will serve VIS-PRODIS to visualize that product. In order to run the program for the first time, we recommend you to download the file PRODIS-Testbed.ZIP (see below), so that you will have a set instances to play with.
* PRODIS-calcost is a software that, given an instance XXXXX.TXT generated by GEN-PRODIS (for instance, the instances in the Testbed presented below), and a solution (a permutation of components), outputs the cost of that solution. This is provided in order to test that the solutions costs are correctly evaluated by other programmers. An exact and precise description of how to calculate the cost of a solution is described here at the bottom of the document.
* PRODIS-Testbed is a ZIP file containing a selection of instances generated with GEN-PRODIS, of different size and different characteristics (degree of compactness, components size, etc), that can serve as a testbed for algorithms. This zip file contains for each instance the data file and the corresponding DRAW-XXXX.TXT file (to be used with VIS-PRODIS). A PDF file containing a 3-D picture for each of instance (drawn using VIS-PRODIS.EXE) can be download here . The best solutions obtained so far are presented in this Excel file . Researchers are encouraged to report me better solutions found, in order to update this spreadsheet.
This is a freeware product. However, we encourage anybody downloading these files to send an e-mail with comments to us. Feedback and user's problems are welcome.
SIMUDRILL is a software designed to calculate the evacuation
time of a buiding. Once defined the layout of the buiding and
the rooms (you can include different type of corridors, obstacles
in the rooms, etc), the program will try to optimize the best
route that should follow everybody for the complete clearance of
the building, trying to minimize the total time needed by the
last person reaching the exit. The goal is to define the
directions that should appear in the walls of the building to get
the best evacuation of the people.
To download SIMUDRILL freeware files you have to download this RAR file. Once uncompressed, you will find 2 files. You must run the SETUP.EXE file. In case you do not have Microsoft .NET Framework SDK v2.0 or higher, the setup program will download this software from the Microsoft Server (in that case you need to be connected to Internet and confirm the installation of that software). If you already that .NET you do not need further requirements. The software includes an user manual (in Spanish; the English version will be vailbale by May'08). You can download as well a couple of examples of buildings to test the software without creating any new building: ejemplo 1 and ejemplo 2
SIMUDRILL es un software diseñado para calcular el tiempo de evacuación de un edificio. Una vez definido el edificio y el interior de sus habitaciones (incluyendo difrentes tipos de pasillos, obstaculos dentro de las habitaciones, etc), el programa intentará calcular cual es la mejor ruta que debe seguirse en cada parte hasta la total evacuación, intentando que sea lo menor posible el tiempo que necesita la útima persona en salir. El objetivo final es el de saber qué señales de evauación hay que poner en cada pared del edificio para que el tiempo total de evacuación sea lo más reducido posible.
Para descargar el programa gratuito hay que descargar este fichero RAR. Una vez descomprimido, encontrará dos ficheros. Debe ejecutar el SETUP.EXE. En caso de que no tenga instalado Microsoft .NET Framework SDK v2.0 o versión superior, el programa de setup se encarga de descargarlo del servidor de Microsoft (en ese caso por tanto debe tener acceso a internet y confirmar la instalacion de ese software). Si ya tiene .NET no necesita mayores requisitos para ejecutar este programa. El software incluye un manual en español. Puede descargar asimismo si lo desea un par de ejemplos de edificios para testear directamente el programa sin crear usted ninguno nuevo ejemplo 1 y ejemplo 2
To download TESTHEUR freeware files
. This ZIP file contains the files:
* TESTHEUR.PDF (the program's user's guide)
* TH_EXAMPLES.XLS (an Excel file that contains the examples mentioned in the user's guide)
We encourage your to read previously the paper entitled "A guide to statistical analysis for single criteria heuristics evaluation" authored by Belarmino Adenso-Díaz and Norberto Corral (2007), International Journal of Innovative Computing and Applications, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 94-107.
This is a freeware product. Howere, we encourage anybody downloading these files to send an e-mail with comments to us. Feedback and user's problems are welcome.
To download CALIBRA freeware files click below:
* Press here to download file CALIBRA.EXE and the necessary files for running an example
* Press here to download a PDF version of a previous version of the paper describing the algorithm (the latest version was published by the journal Operations Research in 2005)
* Press here to download the file (US_MAN_C.EXE) (automatically unzipped into a Word 7.0 document when run) that contains the CALIBRA's "User manual" in English
* Pulse aqui para descargar el fichero(MAN_US_C.EXE) (automaticamente se descomprimira en un documento de Word 7.0 cuando se ejecute) que contiene el "Manual de Usuario" de CALIBRA en español
This is a freeware product. However, we encourage anybody downloading these files to send an e-mail to us in order to know who are the potential users of CALIBRA. Feedback and user's problems are welcome.
Some users informed me that with the DOS version embedded in the newest Windows versions, CALIBRA is not running any more. You have two options: try in an old computer, or move to the Windows version of CALIBRA (see below)
====== A NEW WINDOWS BASED VERSION OF CALIBRA -WINCALIBRA- IS NOW AVAILABLE=====
To download WINCALIBRA (version 1.0 beta) freeware files click below:
* Press here to download file a compressed file wit WINCALIBRA.EXE --including the tutorial-- and the necessary files for running an example
To download PLACOTAME freeware (a mini MRP/CRP educational module, with
definition of products, routes, machines, warehouses, movement among
them, MRP and CRP calculation, graphical output, etc), click below
and download the next files in a folder:
* Press here to download file PL_COMPR.EXE
When running PL_COMPR.EXE, it will decompress into 6 files (PLACOT1.CAB, PLACOT2.CAB, PLACOT3.CAB, PLACOT4.CAB, SETUP.EXE, SETUP.LST).
Then, run SETUP.EXE and the English version of the program will be installed. Run the program clicking on the PLACOTAME.EXE file that was generated. A couple of examples with data already input are included in the "Open buttom". You must use Windows 98 or 2000.
NOTE 1. In case you want the Spanish version of the program, once you have downloaded the English version above, download the next file PLACOTAME_SP.EXE and put them in the same folder. Clicking on it (instead of on PLACOTAME.EXE) you will get all the screens in Spanish.
* Click here to download file PLACOTAME_SP.EXE
NOTE 2. In case the error "Invalid file format" appears when running the software, that means that your Data Access system is not compatible with the current version of this program. You can solve this problem by downloading the file MDAC_TYP.EXE, and running it once (Do it only if the previously mentioned problem appears). * Click here to download file MDAC_TYP.EXE
This is a freeware product. However, we encourage anybody downloading these files to send an e-mail to us in order to know who are the potential users of PLACOTAME. Feedback and user's problems are welcome.
To download GRAPH THEORY VISUAL freeware files click below:
* Press here to download file GTV_EN.ZIP which contains all necessary files to run this program in ENGLISH. Once you have this file in your PC, unzip it and it will automatically uncompress into several files in the same folder. One of these is README.TXT. Read it to know the files that you have got. The program will not need any instalation procedure. To run the program, run the file GTV_EN.EXE that was just created. It has a powerfull help to know about it. For deleting the application is enough to delete the files you have in that folder (GTV_EN.ZIP does not create any file out of that folder when uncompressing).
* Pulse aqui para descargar el fichero GTV_SP.ZIP que contiene todaos los ficheros necesarios para correr este programa en ESPAÑOL. Una vez tenga este fichero en su PC, descomprimalo y obtendrá en el mismo directorio varios ficheros. Uno de ellos es el LEEME.TXT. Léalo para saber qué ficheros ha obtenido. El programa no necesita ningún procedimiento de instalación. Para correr el programa, ejecute el GTV_SP.EXE reción creado. Contiene un potente help en español. Para borrar la aplicación basta con borrar los ficheros recien creados pues GTV_SP.EXE no crea ningún fichero fuera de su directorio.
This is a freeware product. Howere, we encourage anybody downloading these files to send an e-mail to us in order to know who are the potential users of GRAPH THEORY VISUAL. Feedback and user's problems are welcome.
This freeware software implements the theory described in the paper
In order to download the 3 floppy disks needed to install this software
(in fact, if you do not need or want to copy them into floppy
disks, you can copy all of them in the same unit and folder and install
directly after uncompressing)
follow these steps (at least Windows 95 is needed):
1. Create 3 folders named RCCP1, RCCP2 and RCCP3 in your hard disk
2. Press here to download file RCCP1.EXE in the folder RCCP1 (size: 802.482 KB)
3. Press here to download file RCCP2.EXE in the folder RCCP2 (size: 1295.651 KB)
4. Press here to download file RCCP3.EXE in the folder RCCP3 (size: 191.626 KB)
5. Execute in their respective folders files RCCP1.EXE, RCCP2.EXE, RCCP3.EXE
6. Delete files RCCP1.EXE, RCCP2.EXE,RCCP3.EXE from their folders (just if you want to save disk space)
7. Copy all files in folder RCCP1 (and RCCP2, and RCCP3) to one floppy disk named RCCP1 (resp. RCCP2 and RCCP3)
8. Start installing the programme from floppy disk called RCCP1, executing file SETUP.EXE
NOTE 1. In case the error "Invalid Property Value" appears when running the software, substitute the file GRID.VBX in the folder WINDOWS\SYSTEM of your PC for the file GRID.VBX which is in 3th floppy disk. This problem appears just in some Windows versions. If you want to maintain your original version of GRID.VBX you could rename it (or copy it in another place) and copy again in that folder after using this program.
NOTE 2.Check that in your computer the decimal separator is "." and not ",". (Remember that you can check it --and changed it if necessary-- through the Control Pannel, "International Settings"). You can detect this problem when entering decimal numbers in the Data section of the program.
NOTE 3. I am grateful for your comments. Please, let me know your opinion about this software or your troubles.
This freeware software implements (an improved and more complete version) of the theory described in the paper
In order to execute your Life Cycle Analysis, click
here for the
NOTE 1. Hay una version en español! Pinche aqui
NOTE 2. I am grateful for your comments. Please, let me know your opinion about this software or your troubles.